Sunday, May 13, 2012

a dozen years with you

happy anniversary my love.

thank you for this charmed life and our perfect-for-us children and our mutt margo and all my cats and kisses goodnight and locking up the house and being hot and bringing me coffee the way i like it each morning and believing in me and running your hand across my back when we are passing each other in the kitchen and mowing the yard and working hard at being a fantastic dad and giggling and squash-squash and schmeagal too and being creative and keeping me up on world events and having dreams & indulging mine and promising me a lifetime and





loving me
exactly the way
i need it.

1 comment:

PRP said...

You two were made for each other. I can't imagine one without the other which I think is exactly how it's supposed to be.

Happy Anniversary!