Sunday, November 21, 2010

thankful...a mini series

a wise woman told me how lovely it was to hear someone count thier blessings. it is even lovelier to record them for those days when it is hard to find them bumping around in your head. 

i am thankful for my husband. he is exactly what i need and everything i want.
i am thankful for the dad he is. i am thankful for his indulgenses...like not rolling his eyes too much when i take surprise pictures of him and putting up with my cats and my shoes and my helpful suggestions when he is in the middle of a project. i am thankful that he is willing to give and take and to share and listen.  i am thankful that after sixteen years we are still each others top pick for company.

i am thankful he loves me like no other.

2 comments:

PRP said...

You two are perfect together. We adore you both.

Bella Mente said...

I agree.. simply perfect.. and I admire the relationship you two have!