Monday, November 22, 2010

the thankful series part 2

you know i am all kinds of thankful for these two.
I love them more than life itself.



he teaches me to watch my words and practice what i preach. he is sure to call you on it. being held to the letter of the law for 9 years tends to make you super sensitive to hypocrites and fairness for all living things. he makes me a more thoughtful person, weighing the outcome of my decisions, a trait that i hope he continues to internalize.







she reminds me to enjoy the silly side of life. never would i dream of dawncing in public (it is dawncing with a long drawn out daw, not dancing, when it is in public because it would be just too ordinary to dance). with a twinkle of her eye and a song on her lips all of my inhibitions are cast aside. i relish that feeling. i hope that she carries it with her, or she has someone to remind her like i do. 

2 comments:

PRP said...

I'm loving this series. Your words are perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Bella Mente said...

Seriously in love with your kids, not going to lie. I cannot believe how much they have grown.. I still remember bouncing Nadia on my knee and hearing her screech with laughter while Aidan was covering his ears haha.. so cute! I can't wait to see what these two grow up to become!