Monday, July 6, 2009

my last-first-lost tooth, not that this is about me though

There are no more milestones for my baby. Mind you that doesn't mean I will ever stop calling her that. Say goodbye my little one to the cuteness of little kidhood and hello to the gappy-toothed-gangly-awkwardness of big kidhood. She lost the tooth that has been wiggly for about a month now. The new tooth has been patiently poking behind this one for about as long. Getting the tooth out was a two man job...well three if you count Nadia since I only got it mostly out and she sat up and spit it the rest of the way out.

It was quite a scene.
As for the apple, well she wanted it stuck in the apple for the Tooth Fairy to see. You got me on that one.

4 comments:

james said...

Nice Nadia!

Anaface said...

Cool!

Monique said...

Wow! That is a beautiful empty space!

Bella Mente said...

finallyyy!!! it came out! haha how fun!!

ps.. dont worry i still see her as the little girl who only knew how to giggle when i played horsey with her on my knees :) aww im getting emotional! lol