Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Congratulations Amy and Mike! What a wonderful wedding for a deserving couple. The setting was beautiful and the food was delicious! I enjoyed the company of the guests and loved the personality of a small wedding. Thank you so much for having us there.

What can I say about Vegas?
Vegas 2
Us 0
Vegas is fun, unfortunately it is a big place with too much to do for just 2 days. Each morning I felt as if I had been run over by a truck, a very large smoking truck. Just as I was warned, it is NOT a place for children. I was disturbed by the number of very small children being dragged around at the wee hours of the morning, slung over shoulders or passed out in strollers. Mine were tucked safely away in Huntsville with Grammie and Papa. They had so much fun! They didn't cause too much damage, just a little wear and tear on nerves I think. Comments received; they don't just sit, they want to go all the time. Yep, that's them. You would think I would have been prepared for all the running around in Vegas, but no. Don't even get me started on how the plane kicked my backside. I have got to find a solution to motion sickness. We looked high and low for gingersnaps after seeing on Mythbusters that they help significantly. I guess before our next flight I will have to make my own. Wish me luck on that!

No comments: