Friday, November 11, 2011

lucky duck

11 11 11... what a wishful day.
11:11 came and went.
i was busy being with my family and i missed the wish of all wishing moments completely.  heaven knows that i won't make it to 11:11 pm. 

but who needs the luck of the calender and the clock when you are lucky enough to have a family like mine?

a beautiful fall day.

chocolate salted caramel cookies.

kids who can find fun with rocks and sticks. 

a helpful husband.

cuddly kittens and a loving dog.

a toasty fire.

and dressed in pj's by 3:30. 



pretty lucky indeed. 

2 comments:

Monique said...

That was my day today!! Very lucky indeed, minus the husband part for me lol. Thinking about you on this cold blustery, but wonderfully quiet day!

Melanie said...

I am glad you had a snuggly day Monique! I miss you!!