Monday, January 24, 2011

catching up with the kids

What you have been missing...
a super 70's styles gold and green pine wood derby car...


the fierce competition...

 
coming in 2nd...

and most original...

look at those strong, broad shoulders...
those hunky arms...

ahem- snap to it woman! this is about the kids...
i can't help it...he's a right sexy man,
that awesome-husband-super-dad-tony...
i am not even holding a grudge that he
shamed me out of sanding aidan's car,
or that he didn't let me style it up.


a little brick stacking...
ha! and if you thought we used that forklift to
stack the bricks you are sorely mistaken,

each and every brick was lovingly tossed into a pile, then sorted and stacked
let's just think for a moment about when my dad said
he wouldn't throw them at me unless i was looking,
you know, so i could duck and what not...
and then tony warned me that my dad's rule only applies
if he is looking at you to see if you are looking at him...

my tush will tell you there were many more stacks
(not that i came close to doing my share...
& not that anyone expected me to
since it was my birthday and all)


a little improptu photo shoot...
  
old scary alleyways are no match for this chick...
she's tough, she is...

apparently this little alley-slash-parking lot sees quite a bit
of photography action throughout the week...
and one very bring-it-on move...

yo yo yo yo...

why did we ever pay for that hip hop class when it is
obvious she just naturally oozes urban badness?...




and with that...
we bid you farewell.
 



1 comment:

Bella Mente said...

These pictures are awesome!! and I could only begin to picture your dad doing that! lol.. sounds like something Jake would do to me! haha- and Nadia- she is just full of every type of fun! Too cute!