Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today was a great day:)

I didn't sleep much last night because little Mr. Aidan's asthma is flaring up. He coughed and wheezed and me the ever-heavy sleeper sat straight up in bed and went in to dope him up. I have always been a very heavy sleeper, but I think there is a gene that gets turned on when you have kids that keeps one eye (or in this case, one ear) pinned firmly on your little ones. I had a special needs cat once that I could also wake me out of a deep sleep if he needed something, but I digress. Once I got back to bed I lied awake waiting for sleep to come back. And I waited. And I waited. Finally 3 rolled around and I started to drift off again. Di spite lack of sleep I still had a great day. The morning went smoothly, except for a little unexpected road construction. All went well at school. I had a crisis or two but they all worked out. I had two very pleasant talks with parents. Teaching-wise it was terrific. I grossed Sara out at lunch and she threatened bodily harm. Nothing earth-shattering, nothing stupendous, nothing terrific. But it turned out to be just an all around good day!

No comments: