Monday, September 17, 2007

Go Cougs!

Ok, I am not much for football but watching Aidan cheer for the Cougs was a wonderful feeling!


Nadia lasted almost through the 3rd quarter and really enjoyed talking with Sara, Trevor and giving her dad a hard time!

We loved going to the Conner Museum and just walking around!



Tony and I were talking about all of the great memories Pullman holds for us. It is like a step back in time, but man did our age show. I am still sore from walking those hills. Tony was completely creeped out by the short skirts that showed off little 19 year old pink chonies. I was not entirely comfortable having my children see women in bikini's play beer pong with loud drunken boys. I was impressed by the greystone church residents who let us see their apartment and the one young man who asked his fellow party-goers to watch their language in front of the little ones. I also felt honored when we left after third quarter and a large group die hard coug fans chanted "fu-ture cou-gars". What a great day!

No comments: