Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lambing Season

Every year we go to Huntsville to see the baby lambs. This year we took Sara and Trevor with us. We had lunch at a Brew Pub first. Here Aidan and Papa are awaiting bratworst and a chili dog. This little sweetie is named Mac after our cousin MacKenzie! He was very patient with us as we carried him around the pasture and took turns loving on him.
Sara had never held a baby lamb before. She took to it naturally, so much so I think I will send her up when it is time to band them.

Doesn't this one have a sweet little face.

I took Sara on in a game of chicken. Notice how her tractor is turning away...
Thank goodness my mom had hot cocoa ready to warm us up, it was freezing!
It was a great trip and I am so glad I got to share this time with my family and my friends!

1 comment:

Anaface said...

Thanks for making me homesick!