Monday, December 31, 2007

The best surprise ever

I have recieved so many wonderful gifts in my life that told me I was appreciated, that I was loved and that I was surrounded by thoughtful people. This year I recieved the biggest surprise ever. This year my parents met Tony, the kids and I in Northbend a couple of days before Christmas on a trip that I thought was happenstance. Little did I know that they had planned a huge surprise: my sister, Lane and Kaid! That is right! I was told that they would not be able to make it home for Christmas, the first Christmas we have ever spent apart. Good work Mom and Dad! You really surprised me. The hardest part was keeping quiet about it until they could do the same to my brother and his family when they came back from Arizona!

Lane holding Cooper, Nadia, MacKenzie, Aidan and Kaid

No comments: