Sunday, September 21, 2008

I promise they will stay outside...

Really, I do.

I know I didn't really keep my promise about Alice's cat litter box. But this time, I swear! Pinkie-swear if you want. And honey, they are not for me...they are for the children!

I know I have to set a good example so I WILL keep my promise about keeping them outside. There is just something so wonderful about a kitty. I have been w.a.y. overstressed lately. (here is where you say, 'I told you so'). I admit, I over committed. I have issues saying no.

Luckily so does Tony. How could he say NO to his three favorite people and their batting eyelashes? (I said I am working on setting a good example, didn't I)

Here they are...

Alina (said a-lee-na) and Spark
There is no surprise as to who named who. Yes, Aidan is wearing protective gear. Both kittens are friendly and enjoy being held but are still a little nervous.


Don't worry, we will take very good care of them.

1 comment:

Anaface said...

Aidan and Nadia,
When your Mom and I were little we would sneak ALL the kitties in the house when Grandmy & Pappa were at work. Your Mom would insist on every kitty getting to spend the SAME amount of time in the house, so no one would feel left out or jealous.....So do you think your outside kitties will be jealous of Alice and Sherm?
Miss you, think your kitties are super cute.
Love,
Auntie M