Tuesday, June 10, 2008

15 days to go

We have just 15 days until our vacation!!! From the moment we had children we started talking about when they would be ready for Disney. When Nadia was born we decided that since golden birthdays are a big deal to Tony and I that we would go to Disneyworld for her golden birthday.

Well that turned into the DisneyCruise and WaLa, here we are!

Honestly, I can not believe that it is happening! Aidan is already talking about where we should go for his golden birthday. Since he is born on the 30th we have some time to plan (and save).

With so many wonderful (and complicated) things happening right now (school ending, trainings begining, Sara and Trevor's wedding, me having to go to a conference right before the trip) I feel like I am a little overwhelmed, but in an excited way if that makes sense!

No comments: